The cost of treatment may vary depending on your child’s individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of treatment and each of your available payment plan options before your child begins treatment, so that you can make the best choice for your child and your family.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your child’s smile can last forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible to receive the best dental care whenever needed.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your family’s needs and budget.
Please let us know if you have any questions about insurance coverage and let us know how we can help to make your entire dental experience a pleasant one.
Convenient Online Services
With just the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your child’s appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your child’s next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.
Flexible Payment Options
We offer our patients several options to fit their needs.
As a courtesy, our office can file out of network claims and financing is offered through the Care Credit System.
We have you covered!
Broward Pediatric Dentists Membership Plan
Our Membership Plan Includes:
- Exams, cleanings, and routine X-Rays, at no additional costs.
- Exclusive discounts off other procedures, such as fillings.
- Benefits start immediately and membership runs for 12 months from the day you join.
- No Deductibles, waiting periods, annual maximums, denials of claims, or pre-approvals.